2017-07-02 03:52 pm (UTC)
(1) Yeah, I was somewhat concerned about rhyming versus grammar there.
2. I think I'll leave that up to the singer.
3. Exactly; one of the more quoted lines in the show is Bobby Singer's "family don't end with blood, boy".
4. Calling to; yeah, I can fix that one.
5. Yes, but it refers back to the word usage I've seen in the campaign.
Thread from start
This account has disabled anonymous posting.
You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address.
Sign in using OpenID
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Top of page